domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY


                                                                 

It was my birthday. I invited a lot of friends. The party was celebrated in my house. I was very nervous waiting for my friends, when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened it and there were all my friends. I invited them to enter. As soon as they entered, they left their presents in my bedroom. First we started talking about our secret things, later we ate some cakes. And before we started dancing, the lights went out, we did not have electricity!, but... I had fluorescent sticks, balls, face colours... It was very funny. 
Finally I opened the presents. After that, we went to my garden to see the red moon.

                                                       AND IT WAS ALL MY PARTY!
by Paula Martinez 1º D ESO
                                        










                                                       
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario