QUESTIONS TO TALK ABOUT
- According to Marshall Mc. Luhan, what is the global village?
- What does E.A.Poe tell in this story?
- Can you see any parallelism between the tale and our current society? Which one?
- What did the sailor observe and how did he survive?
- The media and the huge vortex that it creates presents us with similar possibilities of evasion and destruction, so how can we save ourselves from this chaos in society?
- Do you agree with the sociologist? What are other negative effects of media in our lives?