jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

AVICII

Hello classmates and Manuela . I´m here to publish my presentation about my favourite DJ ( AVICII ).
I chose AVICII , because when I listen to his music I feel happy and proud because he is too young and he is my idol and a promise of the Electonic music.

                    




He was born 8th of September of 1989,in Sweden .Now  he is 24 years old .
His real name is Tim Bergling .
He has got one brother called Anton Körberg.
He is a DJ but also an electronic musician, record producer and a model.


When he was 16 ,he downloaded the recording software Fruity Loops and learnt to make house music.
He realised he was really good and started to call himself  “Avicii”, the name of the lowest Buddhist Hell ,and he changed the spelling.
His current manager discovered that he could earn more than $200,000 in a single night.
Influenced by Daft Punk , Steve Angello, Swedish House Mafia and Eric Prydz.







His style of music is basically Electronic and house .
But the song “Wake me up” , is a mixture of country and electronic.


In 2012 ,the most important song he created was “Levels” because with it, he worked his way to the charts .It was nominated at that year's MTV Music Video Awards.
And he created his company “LE7ELS “.
He capped off the successful year by landing a Grammy nomination for Best Dance recording, thanks to his collaboration with David Guetta in "Sunshine".
In 2013, he achieved his  first number one in the charts of  United Kingdom, Spain and almost the whole world thanks to the song “I Could Be the One “, a co-production with the Dutch DJ Nicky Romero.
In June he brought out  “Wake me up” , the first song of his new album called True.
“Wake me up”,was a number one over all the charts .It was  nominated for the MTV´s Woodies Awards of this year.
The 13th of September he released his new Album “True”.
The second song of the album was called “You Make Me” but is was not a huge hit.
The third song was called “Hey Brother” and it was awesome .He was again the number one , over all the charts in the world. He appears at the end of the video .
His new song “Addicted to you” is beginning to sound.
He is located on the third step of the DJ Mag magazine , one of the most important ones.
He was the first person how have two songs in the top 5 at the Billboard chart .( Nº 1 - Wake me up and Nº 2 - Hey Brother) .

To the date , “Hey Brother” stant at 356,OOO units and “Wake me up” 3.6 million of units sold.
He is included on the forbes list in the category “30  LESS THAN 3O ”.
Now,he is working with Madonna into a new song. And he is doing the American True Tour .




    


This is the end of my presentation , I hope you liked it :-)


Here you have some  lyrics videos. Enjoy them.

  • Wake me up ( Lyrics) :




  • You make me ( Lyrics) :




  • Hey brother (Lyrics):





  • This is the remix of "Addicted to you" , it is included on his new album " True Avicii By Avicii".


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario