sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

THE VALLEY OF THE WOLVES

THE VALLEY OF THE WOLVES

My favourite book is the valley of the wolves. The author of this book is Laura Gallego. This book is an adventure book. It is exiciting and thrilling.


It is about a girl called Dana that lives in a house near a village. One day she meets a boy called Kai. Kai is a strange person, because Dana is the only person who can see him. One day a man who was riding a horse asks Dana if she wants to come to live to a very big valley. Dana wants but not without Kai...


I enjoyed  reading this book a lot because it is very interesting and exiciting. My recommendation is that anyone that doesn´t like reading, should read this book, like me. After this book, I like reading a lot more. There are many other books of this collection.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario