sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014
lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014
Maybe you know a few facts about Thanksgiving and the way North American people celebrate this day but probably you don´t know much about the voyage and all the hardship the first pilgrims had to go through. Let´s learn about The Mayflower -the ship that took the first voyagers-by watching this video below!
Answer the following questions:
1—When did the story begin? ... ………………………………..
2--Where did the Mayflower sail out from?
3--Who were the people on board? (How many of them were there?)
4--What were they seeking in the new world?
5--How long did the journey take?
6--What were the conditions on board?
7--What did the captain have faith in? And the pilgrims?
8—Why did Lucy say that they must get in the New World?
9--Did they finally make it to the New World?
sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014
As soon as I reached England...
As soon as I reached England, the biggest smile appeared in my face. It was cloudy (as usual) and soon little drops caressed my face. I didn't notice. I breathed deeply and the salty air with tree's perfume, flooded my lungs. That was the air I knew the best. I stayed sitting in a beautiful park. It had a lot of magnificent trees. The aroma of the trees became more intense while the sun appeared for a few minutes. The sunlight didn't reach my skin, cause lots of leaves stopped it. Suddenly the sun hid and the darkest clouds I've ever seen occupied the sky. In a moment, a fierce rain approached. So I decided to go to my lonely and warm home. I needed to rest.
by Sara Gimenez. 2ºD
jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014
Dirty dogs digging in the dirt
Cute cats cooking carrots
Five fish fry fins
Six snakes slithering
Red rabbits running
High horses hauling hay
Purple pandas painting pictures
Creepy cows crawling
Many mice making music
Tired tigers talking
Green gorillas giving gifts
White whales waiting in the water
lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014
Fill in the blanks with A,AN,SOME or ANY.
1. There are _________________ eggs in the fridge.
2. There aren't __________________ sandwiches for lunch.
3. There is _____________ new interesting film at the cinema.
4. Are there _____________ animals in the farm?
5. Is there _____________ good documentary on TV tonight?
6. There isn't _______________ airport in our town.
7. There are _______________ important people at the party.
8. Is there _____________ orange sofa in her living room?
9. There is ________________ cat sleeping on the computer.
Write questions and short answers using: IS THERE, ARE THERE, A, AN and ANY.
1. Post office in your street?√ __________________________________________________________________________
2. apples in the fridge? X __________________________________________________________________________
3. Italian person in the room? √ __________________________________________________________________________
4. coke in the fridge? X __________________________________________________________________________
5. students in the courtyard?√ __________________________________________________________________________
6. new car in front of your house? X __________________________________________________________________________
7. an orange pencil-case on the table? √ __________________________________________________________________________
jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014
This are 16 Mantras we´ve done in 2ºD you must know to be happy. I hope you enjoy them. They´re very useful¡